Blaxizen

Blaxizen's long lost Brother Vote
Blaxizen

Blaxizen's long lost Brother Vote
Blaxizen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Blaxizen

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blaxizen's long lost Brother

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilchicken77
Co-owner
Co-owner
lilchicken77

Blaxizen's long lost Brother Empty
PostSubject: Blaxizen's long lost Brother   Blaxizen's long lost Brother Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:50 pm

Well I have a surprise for all of you, Just as matt has Created Blaxizen, I have made his Brother, now what does this mean? Basically this means a Blaxizen world 2
This does not "mean" you can login with the same client, both servers will be online at once when world 2 is up unless down for updates/problems.. This explains the downtime (I RESET MY WHOLE COMPUTER FOR IT TO OPERATE FASTER) when I get my new laptop the current one will act as a Vps until it comes to an end (old computer dies) Now the official Announcement will not be provided until me and Shadow Figure between what kind of server we will choose, It would be discussion of like 508, 317, etc like drop rates.. The Brother server or (WORLD 2) would not be online until coded (not heavily but at least able to operate without us coding every 5 minutes and updating. This will act on my computer as a Port (5555) and the current servers (43594) you can host several servers on one computer with different ports as long as you can port forward I can. So make some posts get the word out, talk about it... WE WILL BE PUTTING POLLS ON THE FORUMS FOR Special things the server would have (ex.) items or monsters, Drop rates Starting items etc. Please if you want to talk further Message me on the forums or games
Your owner,
Bradley.
Back to top Go down

Blaxizen's long lost Brother
Page 1 of 1